This hands on workshop is ideal for anyone interested in getting off and running with the essential tool for creating promotions, eye-catching social media imagery or for better presence for small businesses.
In this workshop you will learn how to:
- Bring photos into Photoshop to make photo edits and adjustments
- Use layers to make photo collages, add blends and create unique effects
- Understand pixels, colour and colour correction techniques
- Create a dynamic digital composition
What we provide
- A hands-on, fun and friendly learning environment
- Workshop notes, shortcuts and tips
- Note pad and pen
- Tea and coffee
- Quality facilities
What to bring
This workshop is designed for anyone who has a laptop or mobile device with Adobe Creative Suite and/or Adobe Photoshop installed.
If you do not have Adobe Photoshop installed, you can sign up for an Adobe Creative Cloud account and install a Adobe Photoshop Free Trial prior to the workshop.
You may also like to bring:
- Content, images or graphics you would like to use or reference in the workshop
- Flash drive (for file transfers from your instructor)
Saturday October 19th 2019
10am to 1pm
We release dates for this workshop on a regular basis. If you register your interest using the form below, we will be in touch to advise the latest start dates.
Register for Photoshop Design
Enrolment and Payment
Payment prior to the commencement of this workshop enrolls you and confirms your spot. We will be in contact within 24 hours to confirm your payment and your place in the workshop.
Want more information?
For workshop enquiries email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Luise is an excellent, highly qualified and friendly teacher who genuinely enjoys helping others reach their potential. Luise is also a key figure in Aether Industries’ existence. She helped me to land my first job in web development – for which I’m very grateful! Brett from Aether Industries
I just designed my new fabric for a 40 metre roll in Illustrator. It worked! Am so excited! It’s perfect! Thank You for your wonderful instructions and notes. Deb from DevaalDesign.com.au
Can’t believe how easy it was! It’s amazing how easy something is in Photoshop when you’re shown. You’re the best! Steven White, ABC Journalist
Just opened my business cards….very happy with them. Thanks to all your help! Janelle McCowatt, Owner Bas To Basics
I asked Luise to create options for branding and design for several of my business ventures. The process was highly interactive and engaging – Luise is very customer and outcome focused, always ensuring I was ‘on board’ with the creative process. In that regard I always felt engaged and had a sense of ownership right… Continue reading THE PROCESS WAS HIGHLY INTERACTIVE & ENGAGING
Class doesn’t suit you?
- If sitting in class is not for you, we offer 1 to 1 training where you will receive tuition on exactly what you want.
- We also offer training ‘in-house’ where we come to your workplace to deliver targeted training to one or more staff.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss pricing for all of the above mentioned options, please send us an email or complete the form on our training services page and we will respond within 24 hours.