Want to get into one of the fastest growing industries in Australia?
This hands on course is ideal for anyone interested in learning how to design for print and digital output – either for personal interest or for professional production.
In this 6 week course we will give you time to:
- Learn image creation, editing, photo rules and saving images for the web
- Learn the basic principles of web and graphic design – e.g. typography, colour and the ‘3C’s’.
- Get to know ‘industry-standard’ software
Examples of how students research colour and form in our
graphic design courses
What we provide
- Quality exercises, real-world examples and entertaining presentations
- A hands-on, fun and friendly learning environment
- Workshop notes and handy tips or shortcuts
- Pencil and/or pen
- Note pad
- Tea and coffee
- Quality facilities
What to bring
This course is ideally designed for anyone who has a laptop or mobile device with Adobe Creative Suite installed (preferred). If you have a laptop but do not have Adobe Suite products installed, you can sign up for an Adobe Creative Cloud account and install a free trial of Adobe products prior to the workshop by clicking on the following link Adobe Trial.
You may also like to bring:
- Content, images or graphics you would like to use or reference in the workshop
- Flash drive (for file transfers from your instructor)
Course Dates and Location
We release new dates for this course on a regular basis. If you register your interest using the form below, we will be in touch to advise the latest start dates.
This course will be run from:
The Shoalhaven Design Studios, Nowra NSW.
Enrolment and Payment
Payment prior to the commencement of this workshop enrolls you and confirms your spot. We will be in contact within 24 hours to confirm your payment and your place in the workshop.
Want more information?
For workshop enquiries email us at email@example.com
Luise is an excellent, highly qualified and friendly teacher who genuinely enjoys helping others reach their potential. Luise is also a key figure in Aether Industries’ existence. She helped me to land my first job in web development – for which I’m very grateful! Brett from Aether Industries
I just designed my new fabric for a 40 metre roll in Illustrator. It worked! Am so excited! It’s perfect! Thank You for your wonderful instructions and notes. Deb from DevaalDesign.com.au
Can’t believe how easy it was! It’s amazing how easy something is in Photoshop when you’re shown. You’re the best! Steven White, ABC Journalist
Just opened my business cards….very happy with them. Thanks to all your help! Janelle McCowatt, Owner Bas To Basics
I asked Luise to create options for branding and design for several of my business ventures. The process was highly interactive and engaging – Luise is very customer and outcome focused, always ensuring I was ‘on board’ with the creative process. In that regard I always felt engaged and had a sense of ownership right… Continue reading THE PROCESS WAS HIGHLY INTERACTIVE & ENGAGING
Class doesn’t suit you?
- If sitting in class is not for you, we offer 1 to 1 training where you will receive tuition on exactly what you want.
- We also offer training ‘in-house’ where we come to your workplace to deliver targeted training to one or more staff.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss pricing for all of the above mentioned options, please complete the form on our training services page and we will respond within 24 hours.