Get To Know The Essential Tools and Techniques To Make Your Documents Stand Out!
Shoalhaven Design School offers document design training in the Microsoft Office Suite to help improve the functionality, legibility and design of documents you create for yourself, work or business.
We show you how to master document design in each of the following Microsoft applications (Windows and Mac based):
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
What we provide
- Step-by-step hands on training in quality document creation
- A practical, fun and friendly learning environment
- Workshop notes (where appropriate)
- Pencil and/or pen
- Note pad
- Tea and coffee
- Quality equipment and facilities
What to bring
- This workshop has been designed for anyone who would like to bring a laptop or mobile device with Microsoft Office Suite already installed.
- Any documents you have created that you would like to learn how to improve
Course Dates and Location
We release new dates for this course on a regular basis. If you register your interest using the form below, we will be in touch to advise the latest start dates.
Enrolment and Payment
Payment prior to the commencement of this workshop enrolls you and confirms your spot. We will be in contact within 24 hours to confirm your payment and your place in the workshop.
Want more information?
For workshop enquiries email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Luise is an excellent, highly qualified and friendly teacher who genuinely enjoys helping others reach their potential. Luise is also a key figure in Aether Industries’ existence. She helped me to land my first job in web development – for which I’m very grateful! Brett from Aether Industries
I just designed my new fabric for a 40 metre roll in Illustrator. It worked! Am so excited! It’s perfect! Thank You for your wonderful instructions and notes. Deb from DevaalDesign.com.au
Can’t believe how easy it was! It’s amazing how easy something is in Photoshop when you’re shown. You’re the best! Steven White, ABC Journalist
Just opened my business cards….very happy with them. Thanks to all your help! Janelle McCowatt, Owner Bas To Basics
I asked Luise to create options for branding and design for several of my business ventures. The process was highly interactive and engaging – Luise is very customer and outcome focused, always ensuring I was ‘on board’ with the creative process. In that regard I always felt engaged and had a sense of ownership right… Continue reading THE PROCESS WAS HIGHLY INTERACTIVE & ENGAGING
Class doesn’t suit you?
- If sitting in class is not for you, we offer 1 to 1 training where you will receive tuition on exactly what you want.
- We also offer training ‘in-house’ where we come to your workplace to deliver targeted training to one or more staff.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss pricing for all of the above mentioned options, please complete the form on our training services page and we will respond within 24 hours.