Want to learn the number one digital art and design software?
Adobe Illustrator is an industry-standard vector graphics application that lets you create logos, icons, drawings, typography and illustrations for print, web, video and mobile.
Our hands on workshop is ideal for anyone interested in creating high quality digital vector-based artwork for personal interest or for professional production.
In this workshop we give you time to:
- Learn the essentials for creating digital art and design
- Design and create a quality artwork
- Understand this ‘industry-standard’ digital art creation software
- Acquire and implement the key design principles
- Explore your creative talents in the digital realm
What we provide
- A hands-on, fun and friendly learning environment
- Workshop notes (where appropriate)
- Pencil and/or pen
- Note pad
- Tea and coffee
- Quality amenities
What to bring
This workshop is designed for anyone who has a laptop with Adobe Illustrator installed. If you have a laptop but do not have an Adobe Creative Cloud account, you can install a free trial of Adobe Illustrator prior to the workshop by clicking on the following link: Adobe Illustrator – Free Trial
You may also like to bring:
- Any images, sketches or graphics you would like to reference
- Flash drive (for file transfers from your instructor)
We release new dates for this course on a regular basis. If you register your interest using the form below, we will be in touch to advise the latest start dates.
This course will be run from:
The University of Wollongong, Shoalhaven Campus
George Evans Road, West Nowra NSW 2541.
Enrolment and Payment
Payment prior to the commencement of this course will enrol you and confirm your spot. We will be in contact within 24 hours to confirm your payment and place in the course.
Want more information?
For workshop enquiries email us at email@example.com
Luise is an excellent, highly qualified and friendly teacher who genuinely enjoys helping others reach their potential. Luise is also a key figure in Aether Industries’ existence. She helped me to land my first job in web development – for which I’m very grateful! Brett from Aether Industries
I just designed my new fabric for a 40 metre roll in Illustrator. It worked! Am so excited! It’s perfect! Thank You for your wonderful instructions and notes. Deb from DevaalDesign.com.au
Can’t believe how easy it was! It’s amazing how easy something is in Photoshop when you’re shown. You’re the best! Steven White, ABC Journalist
Just opened my business cards….very happy with them. Thanks to all your help! Janelle McCowatt, Owner Bas To Basics
I asked Luise to create options for branding and design for several of my business ventures. The process was highly interactive and engaging – Luise is very customer and outcome focused, always ensuring I was ‘on board’ with the creative process. In that regard I always felt engaged and had a sense of ownership right… Continue reading THE PROCESS WAS HIGHLY INTERACTIVE & ENGAGING
Class doesn’t suit you?
- If sitting in class is not for you, we offer 1 to 1 training where you will receive tuition on exactly what you want.
- We also offer training ‘in-house’ where we come to your workplace to deliver targeted training to one or more staff.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss pricing for all of the above mentioned options, please complete the form on our training services page and we will respond within 24 hours.