It’s everything you need to create and get inspired.
Adobe’s Creative Cloud is software used for graphic design, web design, photography, document design and much more.
In this, our flagship course, we introduce you to the powerful Adobe desktop essentials – Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
What You Will Learn Using Each Program:
- Bring photos into Photoshop and make basic photo edits
- Use layers to make photo adjustments and create unique effects
- Create advertising including a poster, social media graphics and digital artwork
- Understand pixels, colour and colour correction techniques
- Get familiar with the essentials in the Photoshop menu, panels and tools
- Use Illustrator tools to create logos, graphics and create unique effects
- Understand bezier curves, pathfinder and other workflows and short cuts
- Use and apply colour and create colour palettes
- Get familiar with the essentials in the Illustrator menu, panels and tools
- Understand how to set up and output a document in multiple formats
- Use pages, page creation and editing techniques
- Apply buttons, hyperlinks, animations and more
- Create a professional looking interactive PDF
Jump-start your designs and get step-by-step tutorials to sharpen your skills and get up to speed quickly.
Watch the Creative Cloud movie.
What we provide
- A hands-on, fun and friendly learning environment
- A USB with software and for storage
- Course notes
- Note pad and pen
- Tea and coffee
- Quality facilities
What to bring
This course is designed for anyone who has a laptop or mobile device with Adobe Creative Suite installed.
If you have do not have Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign installed, you can sign up for an Adobe Creative Cloud account and install a free Adobe Trial prior to the workshop.
You may also like to bring:
- Content you would like to use or reference in the workshop
- Any images or graphics you would like to use or reference in the workshop
- Flash drive (for file transfers from your instructor)
We release new dates for this course on a regular basis. If you register your interest using the form below, we will be in touch to advise the latest start dates.
Enrolment and Payment
Payment prior to the commencement of this workshop enrolls you and confirms your spot. We will be in contact within 24 hours to confirm your payment and your place in the workshop.
Want more information?
For workshop enquiries email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Always enthusiastic and happy to share her knowledge – Anna Glynn, Mulitmedia Artist.
Your approach is both professional and friendly. You were accessible and supportive. Very knowledgeable. Attuned to my needs. I ended up with a new friend 😁 but besides that I have more confidence. You encouraged me to believe in myself. To go that one step further. There are things I would never have done had… Continue reading I ended up with a new friend 😁 but besides that I have more confidence!
Luise is an excellent, highly qualified and friendly teacher who genuinely enjoys helping others reach their potential. Luise is also a key figure in Aether Industries’ existence. She helped me to land my first job in web development – for which I’m very grateful! Brett from Aether Industries
I just designed my new fabric for a 40 metre roll in Illustrator. It worked! Am so excited! It’s perfect! Thank You for your wonderful instructions and notes. Deb from DevaalDesign.com.au